Good To See You 2022
In describing Henry Rollins, the tendency is to try to squeeze as many labels as possible into a single sentence. “Rollins is many things,” says The Washington Post, “diatribist, confessor, provocateur, humorist, even motivational speaker…his is an enthusiastic and engaging chatter.” Entertainment Weekly’s list includes “Punk Rock icon. Spoken word poet. Actor. Author. DJ. Is there anything this guy can’t do?” TV Guide has more concisely called him a “Renaissance Man” but if Henry Rollins could be reduced to a single word, that word would undoubtedly be “workaholic.” When he’s not traveling, Rollins prefers a to keep a relentless schedule full of work, with gigs as an actor, author, DJ, voice-over artist and TV show host to name a few of the roles that keep his schedule full. Rollins has toured the world as a spoken word artist, as frontman for both Rollins Band and Black Flag and as a solitary traveler with insatiable curiosity, favoring road-less-traveled locales in places such as Nepal, Sri Lanka, Siberia, North Korea, South Sudan and Iran.
VIP Meet & Greet includes:
- One VIP seat in the first two rows
- Early entry into the venue
- Exclusive meet & greet with Henry Rollins
- Personal photograph with Henry Rollins
- Access to an intimate post show Q&A
- Official meet & greet laminate; autographed by Henry Rollins
- Very limited availability
- Seating is First Come, First Served
- $10 Food or Beverage Minimum Per Person
- Full Bar & Full Dinner Menu Available
- No refunds or exchange. Please make sure you purchase tickets for the correct date and time. Mahalo!