Public on Sale: Friday, February 9th @ 12 PM PST
Grammy-award winner and member of the Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame Peter Rowan is a singer-songwriter with a career spanning over five decades. From his early years playing under the tutelage of Bluegrass veteran Bill Monroe, to his time in Old & In the Way and his breakout as a solo musician and bandleader, Rowan has built a devoted, international fan base through a solid stream of recordings, collaborative projects, and constant touring.
JaM Cellars Ballroom is located on the 2nd Floor of the historic Napa Valley Opera House in Downtown Napa and is an intimate 350 seated venue.
This event is General Admission seating and is first come, first seated in the section purchased.
- Balcony Access seating $ 59*
- Gold Circle Floor Seating $ 69*
- Silver Mid Floor loor Seating $ 49*
- Bronze Rear Floor Seating $39*
Your tickets will be sent from TicketWeb to the email provided on your order 48 hrs. prior to showtime. Please check all spam folders.
- Upon arrival, have your PDF ticket open on your smart device with your full brightness on. Your ticket should have a barcode on it.
- OR Print your PDF ticket(s) from your email and bring it with you.
- Tickets will not be at Will Call unless you are on a guest list.
- There are currently no vaccination or masking requirements to attend this show. Policies are subject to change.
- First come, first seated in section purchased.
- We recommend arriving early for the best choice of seating.
- Ages 8+, children under 16 accompanied by an adult. No infants.
- No Refunds or Exchanges. No professional cameras or outside food and drink. No Smoking or Vaping allowed inside. No Weapons.
Accessible Needs: Please purchase ADA seating. Companions purchase companion seating. There is an elevator to 2nd Floor as venue entrance has stairs.
Any special needs or accommodation requests, please call the Blue Note Napa Box Office for General Information, and assistance if needed.
Due to the historic nature of the Ballroom, there are no bathrooms located upstairs. Facilities are located downstairs through the Blue Note Club and are accessible via stairs or the elevator.
There is no adjacent parking to the venue; however, parking is free in downtown Napa.
There is a full bar in the Ballroom.
If the show downstairs in the Blue Note club is not sold out, dining is available for purchase. Please check w host upon arrival.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!
1030 Main Street, Napa CA 94559
Box Office: 707.880.2300 Open Wed-Sun when there is a show on the calendar