Fiesta del Tambor with Jorge Luis Pacheco
An authentic experience of Cuba’s music and culture, a trip taken to Havana during this time of year is overflowing with live music as artists who have been living abroad have returned home for Fiesta del Tambor. Encounter the old-world charm of Havana and Matanzas, while enjoying the best music that Cuba has to offer!
With Jorge Luis Pacheco at your side, get a behind-the-scenes look at musical life in Cuba. You’ll visit some of Cuba’s most prestigious conservatories where he honed his craft and enjoy live performances at Havana’s most exclusive venues, include an authentic Afro-Cuban musical ritual and Rumba.
Spend your evenings enjoying various shows of the Fiesta del Tambor, enjoy a walking tour of Old Havana, ride in classic cars, visit the Hemingway home, dine at the best paladares, shop Cuban art and more!
Book Your Trip
Travel with us March 1 – 6, 2023 by calling 800-747-6042 or visiting our contact page to request more information.
In addition to the Fiesta del Tambor and musical experiences, highlights of the tour include:
- Welcome rooftop dinner at paladar La Guarida
- Tour of the Ernest Hemingway House
- Tour of Old Havana, a world-renowned UNESCO heritage site
- Ride throughout Havana in a classic convertible car
- Experience Cuba’s culinary scene with meals at top eateries including El Del Frente and Cafe Ajiaco
- Shopping, private tours, private concerts and more!
Blue Note Travel guests will stay at the Grand Aston La Habana. Located in the heart of the Malecón, with a spectacular ocean view, the Grand Aston swill serve as a refuge where you relax and recharge while experiencing the glamour, history, and energy of its vibrant location.