Blue Note Summer Sessions welcomes you to our new home: The Meritage Resort and Spa.
This elegant retreat boasts thirty acres of rolling vineyard hills, luxurious accommodations, and an idyllic setting for music lovers.
SUMMER SESSIONS HOTEL & CONCERT TICKET PACKAGES
Immerse yourself in world-class music and incredible amenities at the Meritage Resort.
Summer SessionsSEE ALL
The Meritage Resort will offer expanded onsite amenities for a seamless concert experience.
Fans can expect greater parking availability, easier entry and exit from the venue, improved bathroom amenities, plus expanded food and bevexrage offerings, to name a few!
Summer Sessions will take place at 875 Bordeaux Way, Napa, CA 94558.
Important details about Blue Note Napa’s Summer Sessions
- Doors open 30-90 minutes prior to showtime. Confirm details on our website or Box Office.
- Events are outdoor and occur rain or shine.
- Tickets: Pre-purchased virtual PDF tickets are emailed from TicketWeb 48 hours ahead of the show. Have them ready on your device or printed out. Tickets from unofficial third parties cannot be verified.
- Admission: All sections are first come, first served. Tickets are priced by section. Standing tickets are available as General Admission or VIP, while seating comes in single chairs (Platinum or Bronze) or bistro-style tables (Gold and Silver).
- Group Bookings: Parties of 6+ wanting bistro-style seating should book together in one order.
- Amenities: Food, drinks, and on-site restrooms are available. Field Parking near the venue can be pre-purchased ($15 ADV/ $20 DOS, credit card only).
- Age Restrictions: Most events are for ages 8+ or 18+. Check event pages for specifics.
- Other Rules: No babies, pets (except Service Animals), smoking, vaping, or outside food and drinks.
- Dancing is allowed, but please be respectful of others’ space.